Wednesday, March 14, 2012

bracket-ology

As most of you know I am a HUGE sports fanatic! I live and breath for football season, and when that is over I spend all of my extra time working on the Pre, Half & Post Game shows at the Jazz games. Needless to say I am one of those girls who loves March Madness! But I am still a GIRL so this plays a huge part in how I look at my NCAA bracket! Trust me...I do look at stats and records of the teams, but it makes it so much more fun & exciting when you also use technics like favorite name, mascot and of course color!
This year without really knowing it...my bracket was picked by color! And with my typical sports team fashion, I have stuck with the color BLUE!
Bracket-ology
There are other colors mixed in there...even a little bit of RED, but I have a strong feeling that my teams in blue are going to dominate this March! And speaking of teams in blue...HOW ABOUT THEM COUGARS! What a way to start off this madness we call March! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment