Tuesday, April 10, 2012

8 more games left...

During the Jazz season I get so caught up with work that I forget how much I love my little hobbies! I have always LOVED scrapbooking, and since I am horrible at keeping a journal I feel like this is the best way for me to keep track of the big and even small events in my life! Instagram has also been a great outlet for my inner creativity during my 15 hour work days! 

I recently took an entire Saturday off with my mom and our friend Shannon to scrapbook...coincidentally I used only pictures I had taken with Instagram...Here is what I came up with!





Obviously I love craft paper backgrounds, and it is impossible for me to use more than 1 picture at a time! I really REALLY try to squeeze another one in there...it just doesn't work! And of course I must document my love of Shoes, Diet Dr. Pepper & Lip gloss! 

Good news people...there are only 8 more Jazz games left (unless they make the playoffs) in the season! Then it is just my 9 to 5 job and LOTS of free time to have my domestic goddess come out in full force! There will be lots of scrapbooking, sewing and baking in your near future! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment