Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge

Last month all of my friends were taking part in a January Photo-A-Day challenge on Instagram. I, unfortunately, did not catch on until it was too late. But lucky for me there is now a February challenge. I cannot wait to start this today.


http://www.fatmumslim.com.au/ is one of my new favorite blogs, and thanks to her I look forward to each day! If you have an instagram account all you have to do is post your picture of the day with #febphotoaday in the comments. Then you can follow what everyone else is posting! You can follow me on Instagram under alsoel, and if I am not already following you let me know! It is one of my favorite obsessions!
If you don't have Instagram, still join in and add them to your blog, scrapbook or facebook! If all else fails it gives us something fun to do besides dwell on this awful winter weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment