Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Inspirations

So yesterday I decided that I had avoided the new City Creek Center for long enough. Luckily I was out of town last weekend for the big Grand Opening. All of the fabulous shops are literally right outside the doors of my work, which means my shopping addiction might be out of control for a while!

Walking through all of the stores I started to see some warmer weather trends. All of the fun, bright colors and prints seem to scream SPRING TIME! Here are some of my favorite inspirations I saw yesterday...
L♥ve the reds, corals, and yellows that are in for spring! And who can pass up a heart print top?
umm...HELLO lovely anchor print pants! Not only are the style and color fabulous, but how fun would it be to mix this print into your everyday wardrobe?
This window display at the Swarovski store took my breath away! Can you say *BLING*
Michael Kors and I have a Love/Hate relationship...I Love everything he makes & I Hate how expensive it is!

I seriously can't believe that this shopping center is in Utah, it felt like I was on vacation somewhere while I was walking around! I know there will be many many more shopping days in my near future, but in the mean time I think I will sit on a bench and eat my lunch while enviously watching others buy things in Michael Kors! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment