Monday, April 2, 2012

Man of Nature

After a beautiful week of 70+ degree weather followed by a bitter 30 degrees when I woke up this morning, I am starting to think that 'Mother Nature' is not a woman but in fact a man! My reasoning behind this assumption is that if she really was a woman she would know how SICK & TIRED we all are of wearing tights to work!

Last week was a tease! I pulled out all of my Spring and Summer outfits, my sandals and open-toe shoes...needless to say it was like Christmas morning around my house. Now it feels like the day after Christmas and I have to go return all of my presents! Not Cool!


So Mr. Man of Nature...you are not fooling anyone with this blue sky!
I think it is time that you go back in your cave and listen to that song by Beyonce...Who Runs the World?
Oh yeah...that's right Girls! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment