Monday, April 16, 2012

Dear Monday...

You just wanted to make sure it was one of THOSE days didn't you?
You made me leave my warm, cozy bed this morning at 5:30 am, You made the sun shine so I would have to sit at my desk and daydream about basking in it's rays, and I am pretty sure you had something to do with the fact that I spilled my lunch on my new skirt today! Oh...and of course you are topping it all off with the fact that it is another 15 hour work day for me! 

But I will not let you get me down! You want to know why? Because Monday means there are only 4 more days until THIS movie comes out!
Yes! Everything bad about you has been squashed by the fact that Nicholas Sparks has done it again & Zac Efron is looking pretty dang fabulous!
Bring it Monday ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment