Tuesday, July 31, 2012

oh the stories I could tell...

So lately I can't get over the feeling that I need to write a book or something about the joys of being 26 (almost 27) and single. It seriously would be a FUH-NY book! Oh the stories I could tell...
   
Growing up in Utah you automatically assume that after high school you are going to go off to college and meet the man of your dreams! You will have your fairytale wedding by age 20 and will definitely have like 3 kids by 26! For some that is what happens...for others it is not quite the fairytale you had in your head! But honestly I can say that I really would not have it any other way! I look at all of the things I have been able to accomplish and all of the things I have done that I would never have been able to do if I would have been married so young! BUT...I sit in my singles ward on Sundays and I seriously question how my life has come to this? For those of you who do not have the joys being in a singles ward, start counting your blessings...like RIGHT now!
  
So back to this book business...
Just last night my roommate Michelle and I started sharing stories out of our Journals from the past couple of years. Basically that is all we would have to do to create a Top Selling book! Publish your embarrassing journal entries = become famous Author! (seriously Michelle...that along with our "Glamping" line and we are set for life!) But as much as I am sure all of you would love to read straight out of my journal, I am not quite sure I am ready for that kind of embarrassment...and neither are the guys who have had the privilege of being in my journal! Ha oh just thinking about it makes me laugh! So instead I have decided that I am going to start documenting the good, bad, and everything in between about my journeyings in the singles world! You better enjoy, laugh, cry, breath a sigh of relief...because trust me I have been there, done that!

This about sums it all up...
you laughed...admit it!

No comments:

Post a Comment