Thursday, August 16, 2012

obsessed

That is the best word to describe how I feel about this song!
I seriously can't get enough of it!
Also I am pretty obsessed with Taylor Swifts new song!
I know I am like a 12 year old girl, but sometimes I feel like she speaks to my soul...LIKE EVER! haha But seriously it is good! 

Other things that the word obsessed would currently describe are:
The New England Patriots
Mike and Ike's
People Water
My new polka dot jeans
anything that is mint green
Arm candy...as in layering my watch with lots of bracelets! (don't worry when I have ACTUAL arm candy you will be the first to know!)
Neutral rooms with POPS of color
Instagramming pictures of food (because I am sure everyone cares what I am eating for lunch!)
Golfing...who would have thunk?
Football...oh wait did I already say that one? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment