Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013


I am not usually the "New Year's Resolution" type gal! They usually go from "I am going to work out 3 times a week" to only working out once in a 3 month span! So this year I have decided to try the whole resolution thing out again, but with things that can be done in all aspects of my life!

I think a new year is a great opportunity to start fresh and to strive to make yourself a better person! There are so many areas in my life that need improving and I think in one way or another these
 5 resolutions encompass them all!

I want to become Stronger. Stronger Physically, Spiritually, and Mentally! I definitely need to work on being braver! Being able to speak my mind more often and pushing my own limits! Staying Organized is a no brainer...have you seen my bedroom? DISASTER! Being Frugal may be the hardest one for me...shopping is bad...saving is good! And of course being more kind, I think it is something I need to work on each and every day! Life gets stressful, but I can still be kind to those around me!

So here's to you 2013! You and I are going to become Best Friends! ♥

1 comment: