Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ready Set Go...

These days my life feels like one big rush! I am currently working 2 very time consuming jobs and I am constantly on the go! I leave my house at 7:00 am (more like 7:15...it is amazing how precious those 15 extra minutes of sleep can be!) and go to my regular 8-5 job at Zions Bank in Salt Lake City. Besides working full-time at Zions I also work for the television station KJZZ. So every night that there is a Jazz game I go straight from the bank to the game! Needless to say I don't get home until around 11:00 pm! Lucky for me I LOVE being on the go and really would not have it any other way! 


I graduated in Broadcast Journalism a few years ago and I am extremely lucky to have this job with KJZZ. I work behind the scenes on the Pre, Half & Post game show with some pretty amazing guys like former Jazz player Thurl Bailey and Hall of Fame coach Phil Johnson!  



Plus I can't complain when I run into some of the Jazz players in the halls before the game! I am still crossing my fingers that Paul Millsap will realize how much he ♥'s me! :)


With this crazy schedule it is no wonder that I am still a 26 year old single white female! But I have decided that I love this craziness and until someone comes around that makes me love them more...WHY NOT work 16 hour work days! :)




  



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to find your blog! I can't believe that you are doing BOTH jobs again. You are nuts. Miss ya.
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete