Monday, April 23, 2012

Joy in the Journey


Simply put. Life is not a race...

Lately this has been hard for me to remember. I feel like everything I do is set at warp speed, Go to work -Go to work after work - do this, do that - remember to eat & sleep! I feel like I am never quite caught up on life. I see people around me that are married, more successful, more spiritual, have more free time, are more fit...the list can go on and on. What I need to do is Stop, take a deep breath and keep living my life!

I have a pretty awesome life! I have amazing family & friends. I have a really good job that I love, and I am proud of the things that I have been able to accomplish in my life so far!

The future is bright and everything happens for a reason! I just need to remember to find JOY in my Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment